2.1.1 Data Security Procedures & Safeguards
The following were implemented as data security procedures and safeguards.
- Data Security Procedures and Safeguards
- AzureSQL has encrypted storage
- Azure Key Vault: All Encryption Keys are stored in AzureKey Vault; Azure Key Vault is used to store secret keys, encryption keys, SSL certificate keys, etc.
- Data Security: Sensitive ePHI data is encrypted at application level
- Cache items are encrypted
- End-to-end SSL encryption from browser to server on both frontend and backend applications
- ePHI data is encrypted at application level
- Client caching for requests that contain ePHI are disabled
- Database access is configured to only be accessed from the application server
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.